This information is out of date. You should instead look at my current website.
- The exact strength of the class forcing theorem
- This was a talk at the Research Seminary at the Kurt Gödel Research Center. I also gave a version of the talk at the CUNY Set Theory Seminar.
- Joint work with Victoria Gitman, Joel David Hamkins, Peter Holy, and Philipp Schlict.
- Minimal models of Kelley-Morse set theory
- Admissible covers and compactness arguments for ill-founded models of set theory
- This was a talk at the CUNY Set Theory Seminar.
- It was about Barwise’s notion of the admissible cover of a model of set theory. Admissible covers are super cool and you should like them too.